The madness continues - some U.S. manufactured jerky treats are now being linked to acquired Fanconi disease in dogs - the same kidney disease linked to Chinese manufactured jerky treats.
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
Register to receive the TAPF Newsletter
Click Here to sign up for the newsletter.
The 2019 List of Pet Foods I would trust to feed my own pets
- DCM Study Misses the Big Picture
- Smucker Company Issues Voluntary Recall of Specific Lots of 9Lives Protein Plus Wet, Canned Cat Food Due to Low Levels of Thiamine
- Diet associated heart disease in dogs, “what we know”
- Kroger Louisville Division Recalls Abound Chicken and Brown Rice Dog Food Because of Elevated Vitamin D Levels
- King Soopers and City Market Recalls Abound Chicken and Brown Rice Dog Food Because of Elevated Vitamin D Levels