In a lawsuit brought against Mars Petcare we learned about a commonly used fumigant used on food/pet food ingredients - aluminum phosphide. This same fumigant was recently responsible for the...
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
- FDA and AAFCO have Allowed Illegal Pet Food for Twenty Years
- Beefy Munchies/Beefy Bites – Expanded FDA Recall
- Smucker’s withdraws varieties of Gravy Train, Kibbles n Bits, and Skippy Wet Dog Food
- A Comparison: FDA Response to Pet Illness and Death linked to Kibble and Raw Pet Food
- Lawsuit Filed Against Big Heart Brand Gravy Train