Evanger's Pet Food company files a $20 million lawsuit against its meat supplier, but in the court documents the pet food company discloses they directly lied to consumers. The meat...
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
- This is what FDA and Department of Agriculture considers ‘Food’
- The False Friends of Pet Food Consumers
- Redbarn Pet Products Expands Voluntary Recall of Dog Chews
- Raw Basics, LLC. Recalls Tucker’s 5lb Pork-Bison Box because of possible Salmonella Health Risk
- FDA reclassifies J.M. Smucker Co. Pet Food Withdrawal as a Recall