Nestlé Purina PetCare (NPP) is voluntarily recalling one specific lot of its Purina Veterinary Diets® OM Overweight Management canned cat food, available through veterinarians in the U.S. and Canada.
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
Register to receive the TAPF Newsletter
Click Here to sign up for the newsletter.
- If FDA or State Comes Into Your Pet Food Store, Do You Know What Procedure Is?
- FDA Investigates Potential Connection to Diet and Heart Disease in Dogs
- Former Texas Feed Inspector Faces Potential Prison Time
- The Two Most Important Words of Pet Food Meat Ingredients
- Radagast Pet Food voluntarily recalls three lots of Cat Food