In a lawsuit brought against Mars Petcare we learned about a commonly used fumigant used on food/pet food ingredients - aluminum phosphide. This same fumigant was recently responsible for the...
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
- OC Raw Dog Recalls Freeze Dried Sardines because product exceeds FDA size restrictions
- OC Raw Dog, LLC Recalls one lot of Chicken, Fish & Produce because of possible health risk
- TruPet LLC Recalls Boost Me Mighty Meaty Beef Topper Meal Enhancer
- Would you consider artificial meat pet food?
- Vital Essentials recalls Beef Toppers and Beef Chub Dog Food