Even at allowable levels (FDA and EU), a new study links the pesticide glyphosate to fatty liver disease. This is some very concerning research that effects most pet food consumers...
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
- Milo’s Kitchen Dog Treat Recall
- It’s so much more than a Dog Cancer Series
- Radagast Pet Food, Inc. is recalling one lot of Free-Range Chicken and one lot of Free-Range Turkey Recipe
- Lawsuit filed against Champion Pet Food – Acana and Orijen
- The First State to Address (part of) the Problem in Pet Food