The J.M. Smucker Company today initiated a limited, voluntary class I recall on specific lot codes of two of its Milo’s Kitchen ® dog treats because the products have the...
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
Register to receive the TAPF Newsletter
Click Here to sign up for the newsletter.
- Another Champion Pet Food Lawsuit, Now it is Cat Food
- If FDA or State Comes Into Your Pet Food Store, Do You Know What Procedure Is?
- FDA Investigates Potential Connection to Diet and Heart Disease in Dogs
- Former Texas Feed Inspector Faces Potential Prison Time
- The Two Most Important Words of Pet Food Meat Ingredients