General Mills (makers of Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Old El Paso) announces the company has entered the pet food field, purchasing Blue Buffalo pet foods.
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
- This is what FDA and Department of Agriculture considers ‘Food’
- The False Friends of Pet Food Consumers
- Redbarn Pet Products Expands Voluntary Recall of Dog Chews
- Raw Basics, LLC. Recalls Tucker’s 5lb Pork-Bison Box because of possible Salmonella Health Risk
- FDA reclassifies J.M. Smucker Co. Pet Food Withdrawal as a Recall