A Dead Animal Carcass Remover making pet food. It's illegal to use decomposing animal tissues in pet food, but that law is ignored by FDA.
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
Register to receive the TAPF Newsletter
Click Here to sign up for the newsletter.
The 2019 List of Pet Foods I would trust to feed my own pets
- Smucker Company Issues Voluntary Recall of Specific Lots of 9Lives Protein Plus Wet, Canned Cat Food Due to Low Levels of Thiamine
- Diet associated heart disease in dogs, “what we know”
- Kroger Louisville Division Recalls Abound Chicken and Brown Rice Dog Food Because of Elevated Vitamin D Levels
- King Soopers and City Market Recalls Abound Chicken and Brown Rice Dog Food Because of Elevated Vitamin D Levels
- Columbia River Natural Pet Foods Inc. Recalls Cow Pie Fresh Frozen Meats for Dogs and Cats