Two pet food manufacturing plants have sold to large corporations that also sell pet feed ingredients. Is this good or very bad for pet food consumers?
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
- United Pet Group Expands Voluntary Recall of Multiple Brands of Rawhide Chew Products
- Consumer Class Action Lawsuit filed against Evanger’s Pet Food
- Party Animal Sues Evanger’s
- Loving Pets Voluntarily Recalls Limited Lot Numbers of Air-Puffed Dog Treats
- UNITED PET GROUP VOLUNTARY RECALLS MULTIPLE BRANDS OF RAWHIDE CHEW PRODUCTS FOR DOGS DUE TO POSSIBLE CHEMICAL CONTAMINATION