Think your pet is safe just because Salmonella or E. coli bacteria is killed by the cooking process of pet food? Think again. The elephant ignored in pet food: endotoxins...
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
Register to receive the TAPF Newsletter
Click Here to sign up for the newsletter.
The 2019 List of Pet Foods I would trust to feed my own pets
- Kroger Louisville Division Recalls Abound Chicken and Brown Rice Dog Food Because of Elevated Vitamin D Levels
- King Soopers and City Market Recalls Abound Chicken and Brown Rice Dog Food Because of Elevated Vitamin D Levels
- Columbia River Natural Pet Foods Inc. Recalls Cow Pie Fresh Frozen Meats for Dogs and Cats
- FDA Alerts Pet Owners about Potentially Toxic Levels of Vitamin D in Several Dry Pet Foods
- Did Champion Pet Food use the same ingredient supplier as Gravy Train?