Have you ever wondered how FDA gets away with allowing pet food to violate law? The FDA uses a Supreme Court decision called 'Chevron deference'. But the good news is,...
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
- General Mills Purchases Blue Buffalo Pet Food
- FDA and AAFCO have Allowed Illegal Pet Food for Twenty Years
- Beefy Munchies/Beefy Bites – Expanded FDA Recall
- Smucker’s withdraws varieties of Gravy Train, Kibbles n Bits, and Skippy Wet Dog Food
- A Comparison: FDA Response to Pet Illness and Death linked to Kibble and Raw Pet Food