Merrick Pet Care, of Amarillo, Texas, is initiating a voluntary recall of a limited amount of beef dog treat varieties due to the potential that they contain elevated levels of...
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
Register to receive the TAPF Newsletter
Click Here to sign up for the newsletter.
- An Unbelievable Conflict of Interest
- Some FDA Answers Regarding Investigation into a Possible Connection Between Diet and Canine Heart Disease
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Pet Food Class Action Lawsuit
- Solid Gold Pet Food Class Action Lawsuit
- G & C Raw, LLC Recalls Pat’s Cat Turkey, and Ground Lamb Pet Food, because of Possible Listeria Monocytogenes Health Risk