Statistics presented by veterinary insurance companies report that 25% of dogs will develop cancer before they die. For some reason, the cancer rate in cats is not as high as...
100% Consumer Supported
This website and the advocacy efforts of its author Susan Thixton are 100% supported by pet food consumers. Please help support pet food advocacy work. To learn more Click Here
- The First State to Address (part of) the Problem in Pet Food
- This is what FDA and Department of Agriculture considers ‘Food’
- The False Friends of Pet Food Consumers
- Redbarn Pet Products Expands Voluntary Recall of Dog Chews
- Raw Basics, LLC. Recalls Tucker’s 5lb Pork-Bison Box because of possible Salmonella Health Risk