The following has been provided by our anonymous friend (who has provided multiple other recall announcements before they have become public).
Provided to TruthaboutPetFood.com anonymously…
Tomlyn has issued a voluntary recall on the following products that have been infested by a mite:
• Tomlyn Multi Vitamin chews for Puppies, lot #020416
• Tomlyn Multi Vitamin chews for Small Dogs, lot #012716
• Tomlyn Multi Vitamin chews for Medium and Large Dogs, lot #021116
• Tomlyn Multi Vitamin chews for Senior Dogs, lot #012516
• Tomlyn Multi Vitamin chews for Cats, lot #120515
When more information is learned about this recall, it will be provided on this page.
My thanks to Anonymous.
100% Consumer Supported
Register to receive the TAPF Newsletter
Click Here to sign up for the newsletter.
The 2019 List of Pet Foods I would trust to feed my own pets