Pet food consumer advocates are heading to Washington DC to meet with members of Congress and FDA. We are determined, things must change in pet food.
There is no excuse. No pet food company should make misleading or false statements to consumers on their website. Some examples of false statements from Hill's Pet Foods.
It’s important for consumers to understand exactly what feed grade is. Feed grade pet food isn’t all bad, it’s murky; feed grade requires consumers to trust your pet food manufacturer.
The brand new Companion Animal Nutrition and Wellness Institute (CANWI) is taking on a massive pet food research project and they need the support of consumers.
What is more important to the state of Florida - the health of animals and enforcement of law or $200 million in tax revenue? It appears to be the money.
Are threatening texts, spoof phone calls pretending to be me, and identity theft a coincidence or are they related to the Boyd v Mars Petcare lawsuit?
This is – without a doubt – the most damning evidence of criminal activity the public has ever learned about the pet food industry. The most damning evidence that regulatory...
How can regulatory authorities (federal and state) hate and attack 2% of the pet food market while openly allowing much of the rest (98%) to violate law and mislead/lie to...
There are reports of problems with Weruva Pet Food (BFF varieties) with cats in Australia. The company has reached out to TruthaboutPetFood.com multiple times trying to keep consumers updated. Here...
Two lots of Smallbatch pet food recalled for Salmonella.